The CHA Employees’ Retirement Plan and Trust (“The Plan”) was established in 1951 to provide employees with retirement benefits as an additional form of compensation.
The Plan has been modified and amended over the years and is considered a private governmental plan not subject to Illinois pension statutes but is subject to Internal Revenue Code 401(b).
Note: Most CHA employees participate in Social Security. The CHA Retirement Plan does not impact Social Security eligibility or benefits.
Board of Trustees
- Craig Chico – Chairperson
- John T. Hooker – Vice Chairperson
- Eugene E. Jones, Jr. – Chief Executive Officer, CHA
- James L. Bebley – Secretary
- David Burns – Chief Financial Officer, CHA
- Gloria Seabrook – CHARM Representative
- Betty Boles – Union Representative