NEW CHA SUPPLIER PORTAL
DPC is pleased to announce its new CHA Supplier Portal. The new CHA Supplier Portal will replace the existing vendor system BuySpeed as of September, 2014.
This Web portal allows suppliers to:
· Register online for CHA's vendor database.
· View open solicitations/events.
· Update and maintain current vendor information and password resetting capabilities.
· Review and download CHA’s bid opportunities.
· Respond to bid opportunities electronically.
· Communicate more effectively with DPC staff during the solicitation process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Recommended browsers for using the Supplier Portal are Chrome, Firefox Mozilla and I.E. 10 and above. You may not be able to complete the registration if you do not use one of the recommended browsers.
All new and current vendors must be entered into the new Supplier Portal by Monday, September 1, 2014 to avoid a possible interruption in your access to CHA procurement information.
All firms interested in bidding on CHA solicitations are required to register in the Supplier Portal. Firms may register at any time, including when submitting a bid or proposal, and registration is only required once.Training
TRAINING IS REQUIRED FOR ALL VENDORS
DPC will hold a monthly Supplier Portal Training every 4th Thursday of the month, from 11 a.m. - noon at the Charles A. Hayes Family Investment Center (FIC) 4859 S. Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60615. After the training you will be able to set up your new account in the Supplier Portal. Please register in advance to attend the Supplier Portal Training, at the below link:
Training dates for the remaining year: August 25, 2014, September 25, 2014, October 30, 2014, November 20, 2014
All current and upcoming solicitations prior to July 15, 2014 will still be advertised in BuySpeed. You will need to login to BuySpeed to access the solicitation information https://bso.thecha.org/bso/login.jsp. However, all vendors still need to be registered in the CHA Supplier Portal by September 1, 2014.
Vendor Technical Assistance and Support for the CHA
To assist vendors with Supplier Portal issues or concerns, the following resources are available:
· For training questions, please email Daisy Zambrana at email@example.com
· For technical questions, please call CHA Tech Support at 312.786.4000
· For general inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org