CHA is pleased to offer secured internet access to bidders and potential vendors via BuySpeed Online. This Web portal allows vendors to:
- Register for CHA's vendor database online
- View open solicitations
- Update and maintain current vendor information
- Review and download CHA’s bid opportunities
This online service helps CHA communicate with vendors about ongoing service and commodity needs. All firms interested in bidding on CHA contracts are required to register in BuySpeed. Firms may register at any time, including when submitting a bid or proposal, and registration is only required once.
To assist vendors with BuySpeed issues or concerns, the following resources are available:
Vendor Technical Assistance and Support
- For training questions, call Cassandra Crawford at 312.913.5866 or Noelle Cole at 312.913.5882
- For technical questions, call CHA Tech Support at 312.786.4000
- For general inquiries, email email@example.com
Downloadable "How to" Training Aids
- Online Registration Manual
- Updating and Maintaining Company Information Manual
- Reviewing and Downloading CHA Bid Opportunities Manual
- System Requirements
Computer KiosksComputer kiosks are located in the Procurement and Contracts Department to give vendors without Internet access equal resources to review and download bid opportunities and register online as a vendor. Computer kiosks are monitored by Procurement personnel to assist you with any questions. No appointment is necessary to use the kiosks.
Traditional Manual ProcessThe Department of Procurement and Contracts still implements traditional manual processes for announcing bid opportunities and receiving responses. CHA regularly assesses the effectiveness of BuySpeed as it relates to vendor usability. Prior to phasing out traditional processes, CHA will consider the technological capabilities of current bidders and potential vendors.
Click Here For BuySpeed Online!
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must use Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 6.0 or higher or Netscape Navigator Version 6.2.3 or higher and disable any Pop-up Blocker in order to login.