Proposed Policies Out for Public Comment
The Chicago Housing Authority (CHA) is releasing the following draft documents for public comment beginning September 2 (8am) through October 2 (5pm):Casa Queretaro Apartments
CHA will hold one (1) public comment hearing at the following date, time and location:
September 11, 2014 at 6:00pm: CHA Offices, 60 E. Van Buren, 9th Floor, Chicago, IL 60605
Mail comments to:
Chicago Housing Authority
Attention: Casa Queretaro TSP & Lease
60 E. Van Buren Street, 12th Floor
Chicago, IL 60605
Email comments to: email@example.com, Subject: Casa Queretaro TSP & Lease
Fax comments to: (312) 913-7849, Attention: Casa Queretaro TSP & Lease
You can pick-up a copy of the Draft TSP, Lease, and other documents related to resident occupancy from The Resurrection Project’s Property Management Office at 1818 S. Paulina Street or at one of the locations listed below beginning September 2, 2014:
- CHA and HCV Administrative Offices, 60 E. Van Buren St.
- Central Advisory Council Office, 243 E. 32nd St.
- HCV Regional Office – South, 10 W. 35th St.
- HCV Regional Office – West, 2750 W. Roosevelt Rd.
- Latino Site Office – West Town, 1347 W. Erie St.
- Latino Site Office – Little Village, 4225 W. 25th St.
- CHA Resident Notice English and Spanish
- Chicago Apartment Lease
- LIHTC-PHA Lease Rider
- Tenant Selection Plan
- Tenant Selection Plan Exhibits
- Rent Collection Policy English | Spanish
- Lease Rider #1 - Guest-Trespasser English | Spanish
- Lease Rider #3 - Drug Free Housing English | Spanish
- No-Smoking Policy English | Spanish
- Certification of Tenant English | Spanish