Proposed Policies Out for Public Comment
The Chicago Housing Authority (CHA) is releasing the following draft documents for public comment beginning June 27 (8am) through July 28 (5pm):
- Proposed FY2014 Moving to Work (MTW) Annual Plan Amendment
- Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Administrative Plan
- Public Housing Admissions and Continued Occupancy Policy (ACOP)
- Public Housing Residential Lease Agreement
CHA will hold three (3) public comment hearings at the following dates, times and locations:
- July 8, 2014 at 6:00pm: Truman College, 1145 W Wilson, 60640
- July 9, 2014 at 6:00pm: Charles Hayes Family Investment Center (FIC), 4859 S Wabash, 60615
- July 15, 2014 at 6:00pm: Major Adams Community Center, 125 S Hoyne, 60612
Mail comments to:
Chicago Housing Authority
Attention: Proposed FY2014 MTW Annual Plan Amendment and Updates to ACOP/HCV Administrative Plan
60 E. Van Buren Street, 12th Floor
Chicago, IL 60605
E-mail comments to: email@example.com
Fax comments to: (312) 913-7837
All comments must be received by 5:00 p.m. on July 28, 2014. Copies of all documents are available for download below and at the following locations until July 28, 2014 (5 p.m.):
- CHA and HCV Administrative Offices, 60 E. Van Buren St.
- Central Advisory Council Office, 243 E. 32nd St.
- HCV Regional Office – South, 10 W. 35th St.
- HCV Regional Office – West, 2750 W. Roosevelt Rd.
- Latino Site Office – West Town, 1347 W. Erie St.
- Latino Site Office – Little Village, 4225 W. 25th St.
Documents for Public Comment:
- CHA Resident Notice_Public Comment June 2014-English/Spanish
- Proposed FY2014 MTW Annual Plan Amendment for Public Comment_June 2014
- HCV Administrative Plan:
- Public Housing ACOP:
- Public Housing Lease:
If you have questions about this notice, please call the CHA at (312) 913-7300.