Senior SharePoint Developer (Temporary)Grade: 64
Position Number: SRSPD-FIN840
Minimum Salary: Commensurate with experience
Senior SharePoint Developer must be able to design, implement, and enhance SharePoint solutions using best practice technology standards and guidelines. Along with substantial technical acumen, this individual must also have strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively develop, synthesize and translate requirements into SharePoint-based uses.
Note: This temporary position is for period not to exceed six (8) months.
SUMMARY OF ACCOUNTABILITIES
Duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Engineer requirements to derive system and architecture specifications, functional specifications, technical specifications and detailed design specifications and feasibility prototypes for SharePoint uses.
- Conduct and participate in code reviews.
- Create and execute test plans to ensure quality and adherence to standards.
- Assist in developing and organizing system documentation and training materials to ensure thorough knowledge transfer for a reliable production environment.
- Interface with project teams and contribute in a fast paced, integrated team environment.
- Hands on, senior level experience / expertise with SharePoint 2010 and 2007. Candidate must have the ability to customize SharePoint portal layout, implement features, create dynamic workflows, develop web parts, and generate reports with SharePoint Reporting Server
- Thorough, expert knowledge of SharePoint out of the box features & modes of implementation
- 3+ years of experience customizing and designing Master Pages and custom layouts
- 3+ years of experience customizing SharePoint site definitions
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint Designer workflows and customizations
- Experience migrating applications from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010.
- 3+ years of development experience with ASP.NET, Visual Basic and/or VB.NET with MS Visual Studio, XML and web service experience.
- SharePoint Administration knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL Server.
- Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory and AD Security.
- MCPD: SharePoint Developer 2010, a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience.