Cabrini Rowhouses

Cabrini Rowhouses is 140 units in the Near North community.

The Cabrini Rowhouses were built in the early 1940's and are the only remaining parcels of the original 3,607 unit Cabrini-Green development. The development was named to honor St. Frances Xavier Cabrini, founder of the Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. The remaining 584 rowhomes and flats are one, two, three, and four bedroom units.


Area map