The Department of Procurement and Contracts (DPC) procures goods and services for the Chicago Housing Authority. CHA is governed by HUD CFR 200.317-326. CHA seeks to do business with firms and organizations with the technical and financial capacity to provide quality products and services. CHA’s standards include industry best practices that promote accountability, transparency, and efficiency in our procurement processes.
CHA's Procurement Contract Opportunities
- Architecture & Engineering
- Environmental Services
- Professional Services
- Work Services
We encourage you to learn more about CHA and to conduct business with us by participating in our contracting opportunities. Explore the following items and come back often as we are constantly updating this content:
- Contracting Opportunities – Learn about current and future solicitation opportunities, download bid documents, and review bids, and proposal tabulations.
- Contracts Library - Review our current vendor contracts.
- Purchasing Process & Forms – Learn about CHA’s purchasing process.
- Rules, Regulations & Procedures – Learn about our governing rules and regulations.
- Supplier Portal/Vendor Registration – Complete our vendor application to gain access to downloadable bid documents and submit a bid or proposal online. Log in here with your existing account to update your account information.