CHA Supplier Portal
CHA Supplier Portal Information
This Web portal allows suppliers to:
- Register online for CHA's vendor database.
- View open solicitations/events.
- Update and maintain current vendor information and password resetting capabilities.
- Review and download CHA’s bid opportunities.
- Respond to bid opportunities electronically.
- Communicate more effectively with DPC staff during the solicitation process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Required browsers for using the Supplier Portal are Chrome, Firefox Mozilla and I.E. 10 and above. You may not be able to complete the registration process if you do not use one of the required browsers.
All new and current vendors must be entered into the new Supplier Portal to avoid a possible interruption in your access to CHA procurement information.
Any firm interested in bidding on CHA contracting opportunities are required to register in the Supplier Portal. Firms may register at any time, including when submitting a bid or proposal, and registration is only required once.
TRAINING IS REQUIRED FOR ALL VENDORS
The Department of Procurement and Contracts (DPC) will hold Supplier Portal Trainings on the 4th Thursday of every month from 11:00am to 12:00pm at the Charles A. Hayes Family Investment Center (FIC) located at 4859 S. Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60615.
Our trainings will teach participants how to create a new vendor account, reset a password, review and electronically bid for open solicitations. Click here for a list of upcoming workshops.
HOW TO RESPOND TO AN EVENT IN THE SUPPLIER PORTAL
HOW TO REGISTER AS A VENDOR IN THE SUPPLIER PORTAL
Vendor Technical Assistance and Support for the CHA
To assist vendors with Supplier Portal issues or concerns, the following resources are available:
- For training questions, please email Keyania Crossley at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For technical questions, please call CHA Tech Support at 312.786.4000
Click Here To Access the CHA Supplier Portal