CHA Supplier Portal
CHA Supplier Portal
To do business with the CHA, a vendor must register as a supplier in our Supplier Portal.
The Web portal allows vendors to:
- Receive new procurement opportunities (i.e. Small Purchases, Request for Proposals, Invitation for Bids)
- Submit bids, proposals, and qualifications electronically
- Access and download solicitations
- Update and maintain vendor account information and password resetting capabilities
- Communicate more effectively with DPC staff during the solicitation process
IMPORTANT NOTE: Required browsers for using the Supplier Portal are Chrome, Firefox Mozilla and I.E. 10 and above. You may not be able to complete the registration process if you do not use one of the required browsers.
All new and current vendors must be entered into the new Supplier Portal to avoid a possible interruption in your access to CHA procurement information.
Any firm interested in bidding on CHA contracting opportunities are required to register in the Supplier Portal. Firms may register at any time, including when submitting a bid or proposal, and registration is only required once.
TRAINING IS RECOMMENDED FOR ALL VENDORS
The Department of Procurement and Contracts (DPC) has Supplier Portal Trainings throughout the year at the Charles A. Hayes Family Investment Center (FIC) located at 4859 S. Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60615.
Our Supplier Portal trainings will teach participants how to create a new vendor account, reset a password, and review and electronically bid for open solicitations. Click here for a list of upcoming workshops.
HOW TO RESPOND TO AN EVENT IN THE SUPPLIER PORTAL
HOW TO REGISTER AS A VENDOR IN THE SUPPLIER PORTAL
Vendor Technical Assistance and Support for the CHA
To assist vendors with Supplier Portal issues or concerns, the following resources are available:
- For training questions, please email Keyania Crossley at email@example.com
- For technical questions, please call CHA Tech Support at 312.786.4000