CHA has a pre-qualified developer list to engage in the acquisition, development and management of mixed-income developments and family units with a preference for investors in Opportunity and General Areas.
These pre-qualified development teams will help CHA supply quality housing that enables low-income families to maximize their potential for economic success. Through these pre-qualified development teams CHA will be able to provide capital loans with operating subsidy for new construction and rehabilitation of multi-family, mixed income and mixed use projects.
CHA’s primary objective is to provide quality housing for low-income families within diverse communities.
Pre-Qualified Development Teams (PDT) are managed by CHA’s Office of Development Management and developers are issued a Letter of Pre-Qualification for a term of two (2) years.
MIXED FINANCE HOUSING PRE-QUALIFIED DEVELOPERS:
Letter of Pre-Qualification Expiration Date: January 26, 2022
- Bickerdike Redevelopment Corporation
- East Lake Management & Development Corporation
- Evergreen Redevelopment LLC
- Hispanic Housing Development Corporation
- Holsten Real Estate Development Corporation
- Latin United Community Housing Association
- The National Housing Partnership Foundation
- Pivot Community Development, LLC/Avanath Capital
- Standard Midwest, LLC
- St. Edmund's Redevelopment Corporation