CHA has a pre-qualified developer list to engage in the acquisition, development and management of mixed-income developments and family units with a preference for investors in Opportunity and General Areas.
These pre-qualified development teams will help CHA supply quality housing that enables low-income families to maximize their potential for economic success. Through these pre-qualified development teams CHA will be able to provide capital loans with operating subsidy for new construction and rehabilitation of multi-family, mixed income and mixed use projects.
CHA’s primary objective is to provide quality housing for low-income families within diverse communities.
Pre-Qualified Development Teams (PDT) are managed by CHA’s Office of Development Management and developers are issued a Letter of Pre-Qualification for a term of two (2) years.
MIXED FINANCE HOUSING PRE-QUALIFIED DEVELOPERS:
Letter of Pre-Qualification Expiration Date: February 8, 2020
- Pennrose Properties, LLC
- Preservation of Affordable Housing (POAH)
- The Community Builders (TCB)
- Turnstone Development Corporation
- Brinshore Development, LLC
- Full Circle Communities, Inc
- The Habitat Company
- Heartland Housing, Inc
- Holsten Real Estate Development Corporation
- L+M Development Partners, Inc
- Metropolitan Housing Development Corporation
- The NHP Foundation
Letter of Pre-Qualification Expiration Date: July, 2020
- Three Corners Development
- McLaurin Development Partners LLC
- MVAH Partners LLC
- The Michaels Development Company - DL3 Realty
Letter of Pre-Qualification Expiration Date: March, 2021
- PIRHL Developers, LLC
- Gorman & Company, LLC
- EREG Development, LLC
- Globetrotters International, Inc.
- Mercy Housing Lakefront
- McCormick Baron Salazar, Inc.
- Related Midwest