Proposed 2020 Senior Designated Housing Plan
ATTENTION ALL PUBLIC HOUSING RESIDENTS and RAD PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS
The Chicago Housing Authority (CHA) is releasing proposed updates to the Senior Designated Housing Plan (SDHP) for public comment. The changes made to these policies are to ensure compliance with federal regulations and state and local laws, as well as to allow CHA to adopt or change housing management practices.
The 30-day public comment period begins January 21 and ends February 20, 2020. While CHA encourages and welcomes all program participants, residents, and the community-at-large to review the proposed updates to the SDHP and attend the hearings, you are not required to attend the public comment hearings in order to submit comments. The date, time, and location of the public comment hearings are as follows:
- Jan 30, 2:00pm: Minnie Riperton Apts, 4250 S Princeton
- Feb 5, 4:00pm: Ella Flagg Young, 4645 N Sheridan
- Feb 11, 11:00am: Patrick Sullivan, 1633 W Madison
Public housing residents, RAD Program participants, and the public may submit comments on the Proposed SDHP during the public comment period. The 30-day comment period begins January 21 and ends February 20, 2020. All comments must be received by February 20.
Copies of the Proposed Updates to the Senior Designated Housing Plan will be available beginning January 21 until February 20, 2020 at the following locations:
- CHA and HCV Administrative Offices 60 E Van Buren St
- Family Investment Center (FIC) 4859 S Wabash St
- Central Advisory Council Office 243 E 32nd St
- HCV Regional Office – South 10 W 35th St
- HCV Regional Office – West 1852 S. Albany Ave.
- Erie Neighborhood House:
- Little Village 4225 W 25th St
- West Town 1347 W Erie St
- Spanish Coalition for Housing:
- North Office 1922 N Pulaski Rd
- South Office 1915 S Blue Island
- SE Office 9010 S Commercial
Mail, E-mail or Fax comments to:
- Chicago Housing Authority
- Attention: Proposed SDHP
- 60 E. Van Buren Street, 12th Floor
- Chicago, IL 60605
If you have a question about this notice, please call the CHA at 312.913-7300.
To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 312.913.7690.