If you are a former 10/1/99 CHA leaseholder who has an interest in exercising your right to return, please read the information listed below.
The Draft Tenant Selection Plan (TSP), Lease, and other documents that will apply to resident occupancy at Parkside 4 are available for review and comment.
Parkside 4 Phase 2 (Parkside 4) will be in the Near North community area, Chicago, IL. Units within this development will be available for eligible 10/1/1999 leaseholders who have yet to satisfy their right of return under the Relocation Rights Contract and eligible public housing applicants. The Chicago Housing Authority (CHA), to bring housing opportunities to the Near North Side of Chicago, has worked in consultation with the working group and developer to draft a TSP and Lease for use at Parkside 4.
The 30-day public comment period will be held for CHA to receive oral and written comments on Nov 19 and ends Dec 19, 2018. While CHA encourages and welcomes all residents and the community-at-large to review the proposed updates to the TSP and attend the hearing, you are not required to attend the public comment hearing to submit comments.
The date, time, and location of the public comment hearing is as follows:
- December 5, 2018, 6:00pm: 18th District CPD, 1160 N. Larrabee Ave, Chicago, IL
Public housing residents and the public may submit comments on Parkside 4 Draft TSP, Lease, and other documents during the public comment period. All comments must be received by Dec 19, 2018.
Copies of Parkside 4 Phase 2 TSP, Lease, & other documents will be available beginning Nov 19 through Dec 19, 2018 at the following locations:
- CHA and HCV Administrative Offices 60 E Van Buren St
- Family Investment Center (FIC) 4859 S Wabash St
- Central Advisory Council Office 243 E 32nd St
- HCV Regional Office – South 10 W 35th St
- HCV Regional Office – West 2750 W Roosevelt Rd
- Erie Neighborhood House:
- Little Village 4225 W 25th St
- West Town 1347 W Erie St
- Spanish Coalition for Housing:
- North Office 1922 N Pulaski Rd
- South Office 1915 S Blue Island
- SE Office 9010 S Commercial
Mail, E-mail or Fax comments to:
- Chicago Housing Authority
- Attention: Parkside 4 Draft TSP & Lease
- 60 E. Van Buren Street, 12th Floor
- Chicago, IL 60605
Fax 312. 913.7837
Parkside 4 Resident Notice Final Eng-Spanish
Parkside 4 Phase 2 TSP - Final 11.13.18
Parkside 4 Complete Lease & Addendums
Parkside 4 Lease Addendums
Security deposit interest rate - Chicago 2018 - English + Spanish
Comment Grid Parkside 4 Phase 2