PROPOSED HCV ADMIN PLAN (Admin Plan) and ADMISSIONS and CONTINUED OCCUPANCY POLICY (ACOP) PLAN
ATTENTION ALL PUBLIC HOUSING RESIDENTS &
HCV PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS
The Chicago Housing Authority (CHA) is releasing the Proposed Admin Plan and ACOP for public comment.
The 30-day public comment period begins September 11 and ends October 10, 2019. CHA encourages and welcomes all public housing residents and the community-at-large to review the Proposed Admin Plan and ACOP and to attend the public hearings.
You are not required to attend a public comment hearing in order to submit comments on the Proposed Plans. Your presence or absence at the hearing does not affect your housing.
The dates, times, and locations of the public comment hearings are as follows:
- September 26 at 6:00 pm: Family Investment Center (FIC), 4859 S Wabash
- October 1 at 11:00 am : Hattie Callner Apts, 855 W Aldine
Public housing residents, HCV participants, and the public may submit comments on the Proposed Admin Plan and ACOP during the public comment period. The 30-day comment period begins September 11 and ends October 10, 2019. All comments must be received by October 10, 2019.
Copies of the Proposed Admin Plan and ACOP will be available beginning September 11 through October 10, 2019 at the following locations:
- CHA and HCV Administrative Offices 60 E Van Buren St
- Family Investment Center (FIC) 4859 S Wabash St
- Central Advisory Council Office 243 E 32nd St
- HCV Regional Office – South 10 W 35th St
- HCV Regional Office – West 1852 S. Albany Ave.
- Erie Neighborhood House:
- Little Village 4225 W 25th St
- West Town 1347 W Erie St
- Spanish Coalition for Housing:
- North Office 1922 N Pulaski Rd
- South Office 1915 S Blue Island
- SE Office 9010 S Commercial
Mail, E-mail or Fax comments to:
- Chicago Housing Authority
- Attention: Proposed Admin Plan & ACOP
- 60 E. Van Buren Street, 12th Floor
- Chicago, IL 60605
If you have a question about this notice, please call the CHA at 312.913-7300.
To request a reasonable accommodation, please call 312.913.7690.